Introduction to EU REACH Regulation
REACH, Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals, came to force within the European Union in June 2007. Obligations commenced in June 2008.
Red Orchid Consulting offers REACH Registration service for EU manufacturers, EU importers and Non-European manufacturers to comply with REACH Regulation in order to maintain business in the EU market for their chemical substances and mixtures. Our REACH consultants are supported by an experienced team of regulatory specialists, chemists, toxicological/ecotoxicological scientists, and risk assessors who provide regulatory and scientific consultation.
As your REACH Service provider or Only Representative (for non-EU manufacturers), we will provide the following services:
- Strategy development for inquiry and registration
- REACH Regulatory training and consultation
- Data collection, quality evaluation and testing monitoring
- Communication with SEIF & Consortium
- Technical dossier preparation and submission
- Post-registration service to maintain the registration property